Wednesday 10 October 2012

Blog update - Apologies

Hello readers,

I apologise for being away from this blog for almost two months.

I have had a thrilling university adventure so far and look forward to exploring the beautiful city that I am in and living my university life to the fullest.

It is hard to believe that I am at an Oxbridge university as an undergraduate student.

The past two weeks have been exciting and at the same time nerve-wracking. The hard work starts now or rather, it started last week but I have come to the realisation that it is time to get serious if I want to be TOTT!

I cannot begin to explain what it feels like to be in an environment where my fellow students and I, will be taught by world renowned researchers in their respective fields. Hopefully, you as a reader will be able to pick up on the sheer joy I am feeling right now.
~ Lady Tott ~

No comments:

Post a Comment