Tuesday 28 August 2012

Introducing Lady Tott

Hello readers,

I hope that you are well.

I am the blog owner; Lady Tott, and would like to introduce myself.

I am a normal young woman who hails from the beautiful English capital city of London and enjoys living life to the fullest.

Here are some facts about me (other than what is already in my blogger profile):


My heritage lies in the west indies.

My favourite band are Simon & Garfunkel.

I embrace my femininity. 

I am a twin.

Hobbs is my favourite British designer with Jaeger and Aquascutum following a close second and third.

I adore vintage and charity shops.

I am a vegetarian.

I love classic movies especially from the 1950's and 1960's.

I am (sadly) scared of butterflies.

My favourite scent comes from my a candle my great aunt keeps in her house. The scent is a mixture of pear, cinnamon and vanilla.

I have a lovely pet dog.

Music and Sciences is a passion of mine.

My favourite colour is Pink.

~ Lady Tott ~

No comments:

Post a Comment